calling in loans

Brian O. Sheppard x349393 bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Tue Aug 27 14:12:27 PDT 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Brian O. Sheppard x349393 wrote:

> Some unions have now called the steel tariffs a "cottage cheese barrier"
> to steel imports.

Sorry, this should be "swiss cheese" barrier - not cottage. You know, the kind with holes in it. I don't think cottage cheese would provide a very formidable barrier either, but it wasn't the analogy preferred by the steel union officials, who apparently know their cheeses better than I.

Brian

--

"And Mr. Block thinks he may / Be President some day." - Joe Hill, "Mr. Block"