LBOers in the news ...

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Aug 27 20:01:28 PDT 2002

Signorile is the anti-Sullivan. Andy drives some people up the wall like you'd never believe.

And the mysterious Atrios (he's pseudonymous) is one of the very best bloggers.

mbs

[... in NY Press, anyway, but still! The following is from Michelangelo Signorile's NY Press column this week, in which he takes Slate pundit Mickey Kaus to task for being a particularly egregious right-wing blogger:]

Now, honestly, some of my best friends are "bloggers," as they’re called, so this is not any sort of anti-blogger commentary; I’ll probably be blogging one day myself. (And in fact, before I go on I must thank for their insights and observations the must-read webloggers Eschaton – www.atrios. blogspot.com – and Max Sawicky – www.maxspeak.org – two among the many smart left-leaning bloggers now emerging and exposing Kaus’ and others’ shenanigans.)

[http://www.nypress.com/15/35/news&columns/signorile.cfm]

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx