China to invade US!

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 13:48:14 PDT 2002

Quick! Hide the kids!

BEIJING -- Communism-crazed leaders in Red China have reportedly embarked on a bizarre new plan to invade America -- by digging a tunnel right through the center of the Earth!

A U.S. intelligence source claims that the ambitious, top-secret project is well under way and that Chinese tunnel rats have already dug down a mind-bending 104,000 feet -- nearly 20 miles beneath the Earth’s surface.

“If all goes according to plan, within six years they’ll break through on the other side, we believe somewhere in Oklahoma, around the Bartlesville area,” reveals the high-level source at the National Security Agency (NSA).

“Roughly 500 million bloodthirsty, screaming Chinese troops will come pouring out of that hole -- hell-bent on a bold mission to conquer the United States, reduce our people to slavery and seize all our women.”

The People’s Tunnel, as the ultra-secret project is known, was originally the brainchild of Chairman Mao Zedong, father of modern-day China.

“Back in the late 1960s, when China and the United States were at each other’s throats, Mao proposed building such a tunnel,” says the source. “But at the time, it just wasn’t technically feasible because the drilling equipment available in China was so primitive. After Nixon went to China and U.S.-Sino relations started to warm up, the plan was put on the back burner.”

But two years ago, Chinese leaders took a fresh look at the idea.

“China has over a billion people and it doesn’t have the resources to feed them,” says the source. “Because of the one-child-per-family policy and widespread abortion for sex-selection, men outnumber women by many times.

“They need grain, they need land -- and most of all, they need women.”

Prepare yourself! This week's "Newsstand Issue" will tell you what you need to do! http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/news/index.cfm?instanceid=44599

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 AIM: KDean75206 Buffalo Activist Network http://www.buffaloactivist.net http://www.yaysoft.com