Arab frustration

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Mon Dec 2 08:35:37 PST 2002

I've read this story several times. There are odd things missing from it. For instance, Foley was a police officer during the first part of his career, was he not? Why is this omitted; is there something wrong with being a policeman? I take it he was police officer because I believe that even in California, a supervisor of probation officers would be a police official, would he not? If so, it seems strange to elide just this particular word.

I have some more nits to pick, but it may be no further information is available, and no one cares anyway. We'll see.

-- Gordon

Bradford DeLong:

--

}"{ G*rd*n }"{ gcf at panix.com }"{ { http://www.etaoin.com | latest new material 11/14/02 <-adv't