Here We Go Again: Nathan Newman's Obsession With The Democrats

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 4 18:40:37 PST 2002

All the solidly working class Black homes I remember with dinner plates on the mantle w/paintings of JFK and MLK, Jr. from the 70's, will I suspect have one of Clinton too, once he dies. No matter if white leftists think, correctly, that JFK and Clinton were, objectively, not liberators like Martin, Malcolm, Ella Baker and Fannie Lou Hamer, etc.

See, "Bill Clinton and Black America, " by Dewayne Wickham. http://www.bookpage.com/0202bp/nonfiction/black_history.html http://www.google.com/search?q=clinton+Black+African-Americans+approval+ratings http://www.coxnews.com/washingtonbureau/staff/eversley/10-24-00ELECTIONBLACKS1024COX.html
>... While Bositis (of the JCPS that I UR:'ed earlier)
noted Clinton generated 86 percent of the black vote in 1996, the General Social Survey -- just one of a number of voter tracking devices -- indicates that 87.3 percent, not 86 percent, of black voters cast ballots for Clinton four years ago. The General Social Survey is conducted by the National Opinion Research Center in Chicago. ...According to the Center for Political Studies at the University of Michigan, 94 percent of black voters nationwide cast ballots for Clinton in 1992.

Michael Pugliese