Body Count

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 08:13:27 PST 2002

Are you saying al Q is running one side or another of the Kashmiri insurgency -- I haven't heard anyone say that -- or why are you bringing this up? The 9/11 attacks killed about 3,000. I was counting probably a miscellaneous 1,000, which is very likely high -- in other deaths directly acused by al Q,a nd then rounding up 1,000 to make the arithmetic easy.

My point was that we think that the police are right way to deal with the Mafia, another international crimianl organization which has a much higher average annual body count. jks

jks