Terror still stalks Pakistan Karachi Police chief

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Fri Dec 6 11:10:06 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/6/02 9:13:40 AM Pacific Standard Time, jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu writes:

> Macedonia? A Macedonian honorary consul is a target?
>
> Truly not only malignant fucks, but geographically clueless fucks as well...
>

> Brad DeLong

Maybe they are just going after soft targets with some symbolic value or maybe.....

Call me a cynical witch. Macedonia is a teeny relatively powerless Orthodox sandspot in the middle of the cesspool of ethnic conflict, gun running, drug and human trafficking and international law lacunae called the Balkans. Why do they even have a consul, even an honorary one in Karachi?

I am not really up on the details of Balkan-South Asian trade or travel, but it is possible to wonder what else a Macedonian consul could be doing in Karachi.

This comment does not mean I am in favor of ethnically or religiously based murder, but I have to ask!

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20021206/431f3279/attachment.htm>