more Negri

Anthony Tothe yankee at webspan.net
Sat Dec 7 12:16:36 PST 2002

We/I didn't read it because it is indecipherable...not because we hate negri. At least get the position correct..The amount of substance to dense rhetoric is silly and not worth the effort. -Tony

----- Original Message ----- From: Thomas Seay <entheogens at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 10:17 AM Subject: Re: more Negri