Power

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Sat Dec 7 17:30:44 PST 2002

Quoting budge <budge at el-pleasant.org>:

> On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 at 5:39pm Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
> >
> > "The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains.
> > They have a world to win." We have yet to lose the
> > chains, despite constant struggles before and after
> > 1848.
>
> Catherine is not a Marxits.
>
> (sorry, that was BAD of me)

i'm not sure why it's "bad" of you. is it because you think i'll be upset? or for some other reason?

i have not claimed to be a Marxist, but i'm not at all sure what i've posted in this thread that would be prove i wasn't one. i probably shouldn't go there, but... in the spirit of masochism, how exactly did my response to the dog analogy constitute me as not-a-Marxist?

Catherine