Black Radical Congress -- Dead or Alive?

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 11 17:30:21 PST 2002

Is the Black Radical Congress dead? Or is it "alive" but unable to function as an organization? I was subscribed to the BRC-ANNOUNCE and BRC-NEWS listservs, but they stopped sending postings sometime in November, 2001. On the BRC website (@ <http://www.blackradicalcongress.org/>), no upcoming event beyond the November 2-4, 2001 conference in NYC is announced.

The Black Radical Congress is listed as one of the "organizations involved" in United for Peace, though (Cf. <http://www.unitedforpeace.org/new/article.php?list=type&type=16>). So, I guess it kind of exists, but in what form???

-- Yoshie