Young women of London

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Tue Dec 17 12:23:33 PST 2002

I found a picture on the web of an old WWI propaganda poster. Unfortunaltly I can't give you the URL because its a secret :) And I can't save the picture to disk for some reason, so I'll just type it out.

TO THE YOUNG WOMEN OF LONDON --------- Is your "Best Boy" wearing Khakis? If not, don't YOU THINK he should be?

If he does not think that you and your country are worth fighting for--do you think he is WORTHY of you?

Don't pity the girl who is alone--her young man is probably a soldier--fighting for her and her country--and for YOU.

If your young man neglects his duty to his Flag and Country, the time may come when he will NEGLECT YOU.

Think it over, then ask him to JOIN THE ARMY TO-DAY --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]