Venezuela Solidarity Group

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 17 19:02:17 PST 2002

***** The Venezuela Solidarity Group What We Stand For: The Venezuela Solidarity Group is a network of North American activists who support democracy and equitable development in Venezuela through education and people to people solidarity. The VSG works to oppose US intervention. We support Venezuela's Bolivarian Revolution. To find out more information, please contact us at venezuelasolidarity at hotmail.com. REMEMBER, this is a moderated group list. Anyone may subscribe, but only approved, Venezuela-Solidarity related material will be allowed to post. Also, for virus protection, attachments are NOT allowed.

Group Info Members: 70 Founded: Oct 10, 2002 Language: English

Group Settings Listed in directory Open membership All messages require approval All members may post Public archives Email attachments are not permitted