Zyuganov

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Sat Dec 28 00:56:36 PST 2002

Continuing my diatribe (last post of the day, I promise), if you want to know the Doss Plan for resolving the Chechnya issue, it is this:

Russia probably doesn't have the resources to do this, but it should block off the fucking gangster-filled shithole and make sure absolutely nobody gets out. Then, Chechnya should be flooded with foreign aid and occupied by a very well-armed international contingent of military personel from Muslim areas of Russia and moderate Muslim countries. Not Turkey or Pakistan, who fund the goddamn Wahabbis.