Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Dec 28 10:20:29 PST 2002

At 1:09 PM -0500 12/28/02, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Nathan Newman wrote:
>
>>baby boomer Left
>
><yawn>
>
>Maybe I'm just getting old, but what's this supposed to mean? As
>Liza just pointed out from over my shoulder, if you go to protests
>you see young people and old people but no boomers.

I do see boomers, but the very young and the rather elderly may outnumber them at many protests. Many young people are either in school or unemployed, lots of elderly people are retired, so their schedules are likely to be more flexible than middle-aged folks'. -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/>