Zyuganov

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Dec 28 16:46:00 PST 2002

My Chris, can I know which brand of vodka you've been drinking!;-) (Sad day in the college dorm kitchen when I dropped a chilled bottle of Stolichnaya, shattering it.)

I'll get right on contacting my social imperialist comrades @ the International Crisis Group <URL: http://www.crisisweb.org/ >, on sending those bucketloads of Western aid.

ISWoR is just Lisa Taylor and her boyfriend who was active in Workers Aid To Bosnia, a project of remnants of Gerry Healy's RCP. Like a Trot or two, she has struck me as a bit loony. Last time she contacted me was about that creep, Israel Shamir, <URL: http://nigelparry.com/issues/shamir/index.html > (from the excellent Electronic Intifada website). She thought he did not exist.

-- Michael Pugliese

I got an axe-handle pistol with a graveyard frame. It shoots tombstone bullets wearing balls and chains. I'm drinking TNT. I'm smokin' dynamite. I hope some screwball start's a fight, 'cause I'm ready, ready, ready

Muddy Waters, "I'm Ready."