Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun Dec 29 09:37:41 PST 2002

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:21:19 +0000 "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> writes:
> >From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu>
> >
> >And notice, those who like to use the term "baby boomers" are for
> the
> >most part reactionary in their politics. This love of political
> cliches
> >which are grounded in pop psychology from the mass media is strange
> >say the least.
>
> Hey, man, I was jes' talking 'bout my generation! As Easy Rider put
> it:
> "We blew it."

We should keep in mind that Dubya himself is a "baby boomer" as was William Jefferson C. and the unlamented Dan Quayle. I see little evidence that so-called "baby boomers" are or were inherently any more progressive than people from other generations, whether older or younger.

Jim F.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI= 7474&SU=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advanced jmf_3mf

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com