Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Sun Dec 29 16:23:17 PST 2002

That's quite a superficial analysis: Which anarchism are you talking about? The anarchism associated with workers movements, with unions, syndicalism? Like the IWW? First labor organization to recruit workers of color? The anarchism of the Spanish workers fighting Franco?

Or the petty rural anarchism of the pastoralists?

Criticizing anarchism for being "white" is about as weak as criticizing Marx for not understanding the role of Africa and slavery in developing the world market.

<http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html>