Venezuelan strike beginning to fail

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Mon Dec 30 04:57:28 PST 2002

OK, weak reed it is, but that's your night, and your glimmer. Take a good look at Lugar's record, or Colin Powell's regarding Iran-Contra (yes, he was involved).

Internationalism? They're all internationalists; nothing's more internationalist than Exxon.

Is there ever a point when you would abandon your lesser evil stategy? and give up the weak reeds in favor of the abolition of an entire system of exploitation?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pollak" <mpollak at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 7:56 PM Subject: Re: Venezuelan strike beginning to fail