Offlist Re: Venezuelan strike beginning to fail

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Tue Dec 31 11:08:45 PST 2002

Thought I tried. Ruthless doesn't seem to be permissible. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 11:48 AM Subject: Re: Offlist Re: Venezuelan strike beginning to fail

> >From: "David Schanoes" <dmsch at attglobal.net>
> >
> >... I read the intro to this list and it said
> >"Marxist." I thought, incorrectly, that meant Marxist.
> >... Well, if that's Marxism, I'm in the wrong place.
> >
> >I don't think it's easy to change anything. I just think it's necessary,
> >and necessary to begin the process at the ground level. That would
> >preclude
> >discussions of baby boomers, enlightened generals. and other bourgeois
> >beacons of hope. That means, at the start, jettisoning all analyses that
> >don't focus on class, and class as the revolutionary agent.
>
> Hmm, I thought Marxism was the "ruthless criticism of all that exists."
How

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishe re_3mf