lbo-talk-digest V1 #7167

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 31 12:53:19 PST 2002

At 1:48 PM -0500 12/31/02, Liza Featherstone wrote:
>But it doesn't explain everything, as your own word, "inexplicably"
>reveals. What remains inexplicable is what attracts the babes to the
>ISO...

Is it true that the ISO attracts better-looking members than others? If so, it perhaps has younger members than others, youth being more attractive than the ripe old age by our standards most of the times.

At 1:48 PM -0500 12/31/02, Liza Featherstone wrote:
>I've always assumed Yoshie was an absolute babe, though I don't find
>her ideologically terrifying!

Not to disappoint anyone, but I'd say that my looks and ideas are perfectly ordinary.

Justin, Carrol, and John Mage know what I look like. -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/>