lbo-talk-digest V1 #7167

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Tue Dec 31 10:48:11 PST 2002

Daniel, I think you're right, and I was thinking something along the same lines myself. But it doesn't explain everything, as your own word, "inexplicably" reveals. What remains inexplicable is what attracts the babes to the ISO...though of course as in high school cliques, its also true that the good-looking are drawn to the good-looking.

I've always assumed Yoshie was an absolute babe, though I don't find her ideologically terrifying!

Liza