Why We Are Not Making Demands of the World Economic Forum

Jim Westrich westrich at miser.umass.edu
Fri Feb 1 07:41:17 PST 2002

Bono probably meant the Elvis who did covert work for Nixon.

Also, you are forgetting about the "Dublin Messiah's™" good buddy Jesse Helms.

http://home.ec.rr.com/watts4u2/htm/bono_and_jesse_helms.htm

Jim

At 12:21 AM 2/1/02, you wrote:
> [...]

"we don't want the glamour the pomp and the drums the dublin messiah scattering crumbs just blow your tuneless trumpet (the choice is yours)."

-mekons -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020201/2d3696de/attachment.htm>