Chuck0 on Raisethefist.com

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Fri Feb 1 16:49:44 PST 2002

Kelley wrote:

> --Chuck Munson <chuck at tao.ca> criticism of raisethefist:
> <http://www.ainfos.ca/d/ainfos00140.html>
>
> --raisethefist looking for photos for database of undercover cops
> <http://rockymountain.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=1568&group=webcast>
>
> also, from McCullagh's Politech list:
>
> From: radtimes <resist at best.com>

The latest developments are not surprising. Sherman has accepted Bill White's offer to host raisethefist.com on overthrow.com. Apparently, Sherman's understanding of politics doesn't go beyond the Anarchist Cookbook, becuase he chose to ignore my warnings about Bill White and his tightening relationship with the National Alliance.

I asked Sherman to keep my email to him confidential, but he went ahead and sent it to Bill White, this demonstrating that he doesn't give a fuck about privacy.

I even suggested to Sherman that he contact EFF about hosting the website, to see if they would make it a test case on Internet free speech.

<< Chuck0 >>

Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"Chuck Munson isn't like other protestors."

-- CTV