Israel jails 600 reservists

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sat Feb 2 05:53:20 PST 2002

So what about those arrests Bryan? There are stories in Haaretz and Jerusalem Post about Mofaz "cracking down" on deserters but it turns out all he's doing is scolding them. I posted the story at the Israel IMC but no comments so far.

BTW happy to see you've finally turned off that multipart MIME formatting. I can see your name in my inbox at last instead of having to fish for your posts in the trash (where I automatically dump all no-name posts). Now if only Charles Januzzi could switch to a western character set for his LBO posts.

Hakki