Interview with Hardt; My two cents on P.A.

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sun Feb 3 10:39:24 PST 2002

CPU: US Chipset: designed & manufactured in Taiwan Memory: designed & manufactured in S. Korea Monitor: designed & manufactured in S. Korea Video card: designed in Germany(ELSA), certainly not made in US Video capture card: Canada (Matrox) Hard disks: Japan DVD-ROM: Japan CD-R: Japan

Software: 90% US

I wrote a while back about this. I hardly buy any US products except software anymore. But I pay for a lot of US products and services whether I want to or not: US arms, energy bills artificially inflated by US firms, rising oil prices due to dollar denomination, etc.

Hakki