bad nooz for Dems

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Mon Feb 4 19:19:32 PST 2002

>Naderites have claimed at points that costing the Dems an
election
>would
>force them to move left to hold onto their base. The result is
the
>exact
>opposite. I know Greens resist empirical analysis of their own
>predictions,
>but can any Nader supporter point to anything positive that has
>come from
>Nader's handing the election to Bush?
>
>-- Nathan Newman

Gore handed Shrub the election. He seems to be coming back for more, too.

I would point to the Enron scandal and say that Nader was warning about that sort of thing while Gore was not. His running mate took money from them after all.

By the way, Showtime will run an original movie on A. Philip Randolph on February 24th. I'd say Nader is more in his tradition than Gore is. Andre Braugher from that Baltimore cop show is playing Randolph.

Peter