Off List Re: bad nooz for Dems

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 08:04:27 PST 2002

I have had a very similar set of experiences as those described by Justin. I work with other parties precisely because Dem. Party work has proved so unuseful except on immediate stop gap issues on occasion. Political education is next to impossible there; it's just not part of the rules of their game as far as I have seen. No religious fanatacism here