bad nooz for Dems

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Feb 6 13:36:35 PST 2002

FWIW, and without withdrawing any of my arguments re: Nader, third parties, and the Dems, I think it must be acknowledged that so far there is little to show for the effort. Nader has some kind of organization, exactly what I couldn't say, and his message has spread to good effect, but what I would call noteworthy returns have yet to be registered.

But Rome wasn't sacked in a day, was it?

mbs "Bring the pain."