bad nooz for Dems

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Wed Feb 6 15:18:06 PST 2002

All I note is John Halle's typical abuse of anyone who disagrees with Green strategy. I don't go around attacking the integrity of Green advocates (some of them are my best friends), just their strategic choices.

But the ability of many leftists to continually insult anyone who disagrees with or questions their strategy is why the left is so marginal.

And the guy was opportunistic enough to call me asking me to help him on his election.

-- Nathan Newman

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 5:50 PM Subject: Fwd: Re: bad nooz for Dems