polygamy

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Fri Feb 8 03:09:33 PST 2002

You shouldn't get them so excited, Joanna :-)

But seriously, it's obvious women can fuck men to death and polyandry is the only way to go. So what's with harems? Well once you've taken away womens' inheritance rights, the next step is to merchandise them. If you're poor, you buy yourself one woman - you just stick to buggering boys if you're really really poor - if you're rich, you're allowed up to four. It's about ownership of land, the exploitation of women as sexual, reproductive, and menial slaves, and the harem as a symbol of power much like a garage filled with flash cars.

|| I'd venture to guess that polygamy is not about sex but about

|| power.

You'd be right. Ottoman sultans had vast harems but they saw servicing them as a chore. They preferred boys. Love has no place in Sunni Islam (Sufism, Shia, etc are different), so there's no hype about it. Everything boils down to business and sex. The commerce of women that passes for the institution of marriage is strictly regimented with heavy penalties for infringement (stoning, beheading, etc.), but no such restrictions apply to boys. There's no stigma attached to fucking boys, they're tighter, and unable to resist. I suspect if this subject wasn't so loaded a little digging would reveal a major source of the rot in Islamic societies.

Hakki