Twinkling

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 18:59:47 PST 2002

If I could twinkle on line, I would. But then I'm a liberal democrat and fan of representative democracy, and I _hate_ meetings. Consequentially I am brutally authoritarian and efficient meeting chair. jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx