feingold for prez?

DHK kessavid at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 16:59:13 PST 2002

What makes you think there's going to BE a presidential election in 2004? Suspension of normal electoral processes, especially if and when another "terrorist" attack occurs, seems just as likely to me.

I know, I know...but take a look around...the groundwork is all set...and there's a Supreme Court to back him up if he decides that "national security" is at risk by changing horses in midstream. At least I think we ought to start considering such a development...crazy sounding or not...

Dream on little dreamer dream on....

dhk