Twinkling

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Sun Feb 10 08:39:05 PST 2002

> [ Slavoj Zizek ]

However, there's nothing in anarchism to prohibit large organizations, or _require_ secret masters -- or twinkling.

I think this is more than a trivial point. When people argue against anarchism and anarchists, they almost invariably begin by misrepresenting them -- at least, misrepresenting them from my point of view. Thus we have Cooper ranting about twinkling and Zizek whispering about secret masters, neither of which I've encountered. At some point I think y'all critics of anarchism are going to have to engage the real stuff. Probably not today, though.

-- Gordon