Twinkling

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Sun Feb 10 15:07:13 PST 2002

Gordon Fitch wrote:

> > [ Slavoj Zizek ]
>
> However, there's nothing in anarchism to prohibit large
> organizations, or _require_ secret masters -- or twinkling.
>
> I think this is more than a trivial point. When people
> argue against anarchism and anarchists, they almost
> invariably begin by misrepresenting them -- at least,
> misrepresenting them from my point of view. Thus we have
> Cooper ranting about twinkling and Zizek whispering about
> secret masters, neither of which I've encountered. At
> some point I think y'all critics of anarchism are going
> to have to engage the real stuff. Probably not today,
> though.

<twinkling>

<< Chuck0 >>

Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"Chuck Munson isn't like other protestors."

-- CTV