polygamy

W. Kiernan wkiernan at concentric.net
Sun Feb 10 18:58:27 PST 2002

Kelley wrote:

> asshole wrote:
> >
> > famine
>
> call me a dim bulb, but ya wanna translate? i mean, maybe i just hang
> around the wrong crowd but honestly this just seems wrong.

What's to translate?

And the wives hate their husbands

Their husbands don't care...

This room is a cage, it's like captivity, etc.

Joanna (tracing the thread further back)

> What men truly don't get about women is that women don't like to
> fuck assholes

stacks insult atop insult; can she imagine us assholes (women spot us a mile off ya know) are so damn stupid we didn't know this already? That's what _we_ experience.

You want to do popular feminist politics you might keep that in mind.

Happy Valentine's day y'all, WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net