polygamy

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Feb 10 19:27:10 PST 2002

At 09:58 PM 2/10/02 -0500, W. Kiernan wrote:
>Kelley wrote:
> >
> > asshole wrote:
> > >
> > > famine
> >
> > call me a dim bulb, but ya wanna translate? i mean, maybe i just hang
> > around the wrong crowd but honestly this just seems wrong.
>
>What's to translate?

a post that YOU wrote, not her.

> And the wives hate their husbands
> Their husbands don't care...
> This room is a cage, it's like captivity, etc.
>
>Joanna (tracing the thread further back)

didn't read joanna til i read your post and someone else's

> > What men truly don't get about women is that women don't like to
> > fuck assholes
>
>stacks insult atop insult; can she imagine us assholes (women spot us a
>mile off ya know) are so damn stupid we didn't know this already? That's
>what _we_ experience.

and there are, uh, no stereotypes in what you've written. please. she didn't call men assholes. she called some men assholes.

>You want to do popular feminist politics you might keep that in mind.

probably hadn't occurred to you that folks might not be interested in popularity at all.

frankly, most of joanna's comments about relations between the sexes, i disagree with, but, when some men here get it, bill, maybe there's a reason why you ought to try a little harder to at least read what she wrote.

kelley