polygamy

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Feb 10 20:19:13 PST 2002

At 08:03 PM 2/10/02 -0800, Thomas Seay wrote:

>Is this the type of groveling one has to do to be a PC
>SNAG?

yes, if you live in berkeley area, you need to publicly state that you would castrate yourself in order to be considered a real man. or, so i'm told.

i don't know what kowtowing you're referring to, btw. could you point out who did. what hakki said was by way of telling joanna not to personalize it. i'd note, of course, that hakki's use of the material is fine, but it might be wise to take a serious look at any material that naturalizes sexual desire, especially in way so as to excuse all manner of behavior that just might not be excusable.

e.g., my current beau seems to think that, since he read some "helpful" info once about how men like to do things in order to demonstrate love then this is prima facie a reason why i should accept the fact that he'd prefer to "solve" the problem, rather than just letting me bitch about work or something.

kelley