was boom a dream?

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Mon Feb 11 11:08:09 PST 2002

At 08:27 PM 02/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>But how can you see a bubble in a sea of foam?
>
>Chuck Grimes

Because it's a really, really big bubble...and it really was. I was trying to alert my buddies at work (to sell before the stock crashed) and I would sit them down and bring up the chart for Sun over a three year period and say "look at this, look at this, you're a mathematician, what's going to happen when it reverts to the norm,...etc." They would not believe me.

Joanna B.