economists getting cheerier

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Mon Feb 11 11:19:43 PST 2002

At 10:27 PM 02/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>So how's Sun doing? Any visibility, as they say?
>
>Doug

I don't know what "visibility" means.

Well the stock is at 10 (from a high of 120) and according to Alan Ableson there has been nothing but straight insider selling for the last six months (this is true for all the big techs.)

The company, right now, is a variegated, bloated empire built during the boom by layers upon layers of managers, each carving out their own little corporate sub-universe. Since I have been working for them ( last three years), I have not witnessed one intelligent decision.

So, the short answer is I am not buying any stock and I am saving every penny I can, anticipating a layoff and a long period of unemployment.

Joanna