FW: Polygamy [ASDnet] Question for women

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Feb 13 09:23:22 PST 2002

> HOWEVER,
> there is a certain percentage (notice I am not saying
> ALL)of women who do go for the BAD BOY type.

I missed the part about this guy being a BAD BOY. I saw that he carries a gun (or two), but help me fill in the blanks.

I can think of plenty of other things that may seem objectionable in the abstract and yet secretly-attractive (at least once!) in the presence of someone who is "trusted" ... the temptation of things that can safely be experienced while keeping their "scaryness" seems common enough: roller coasters are the perfect example.

Adrenaline can be your friend, especially for one night.

Part of the problem with the original post is that it's "loaded" (no pun intended) because the object is a gun; substitute something equally (or moreso) dangerous but less of a hot-button and you might get a more understanding response. Those of you who drive motorcycles might understand this, as well as those who climb rock walls or fly airplanes.

/jordan