FW: Polygamy [ASDnet] Question for women

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Feb 13 10:04:23 PST 2002

Thomas is too funny!

> Let's see, Jordan, since you want me to help you fill
> in the blanks, here is a multiple choice.
>
> The guy carries two guns around with him.
> He is _____
>
> A) A Sensitive New Age Guy (SNAG)
> B) A Bad Boy

(C) Not enough information provided

For instance, is the guy a cop?

Maybe we hang out in different circles. I know several SNAGs who carry for a living. They detest BAD BOYs and lock them up after they get into bar fights. Their hero is Martha Stewart and they love to garden. Some of them even hum show tunes absentmindedly. Or where does he live? Is it in Vermont, Texas, or Montana where carrying a gun isn't a big deal?

What I saw was a guy who has dated women who have had preconceived notions about what guns are and have a surprising response to finding one on his belt during foreplay. The thing about carrying a concealed weapon is that IT HAS TO BE CONCEALED. The fact that these women don't find out that he's carrying until they are in the bedroom and taking their clothes off shows clearly that they didn't know before hand, and thus even if they thought (as you appearently do) that "WEARS GUN = BAD BOY" ... they had no idea until then.

In fact, their surprise was probably of the "You don't look like you carry a gun!" type.

/jordan