FW: Polygamy [ASDnet] Question for women

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Wed Feb 13 10:05:31 PST 2002

Kelley wrote:

> dont even THINK about writing me offlist, because I won't respond to you.

come now! give it up and admit that you are getting awfully turned on by all that bad boy stuff from seay you criticize ;-) ;-).

i put the whole puzzle to the better half and questioned how come she was with a "nice guy" like me, and she responded: don't be silly, you marry the nice guys once you are done with the bad boys. i might as well have skipped the tattoo and motorcycle. :-(

--ravi