FW: Polygamy [ASDnet] Question for women

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 10:15:04 PST 2002

--- Kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> wrote:

> here's some for ya Thomas: shove it.

Kelley, fuck you and the camel who rode in on you! See, you're not the only one who can be foul-mouthed on the list;)

> after that, why don't you point out the PC
> blathering, point by point. you
> are attacking Hakki and Chuck Grimes.

First of all, I did not mention Hakki or Chuck Grimes in this case, did I? Nonetheless, I did make an assumption and that is that among a lot of so-called leftists the moment certain subjects are mentioned they immediately have a pat politically correct response. They dont discuss things honestly...they are too busy building a facade of how feminist they are or how ant-racist they are...all discussion is cut-off. It's bullshit.

> dont even THINK about writing me offlist, because I
> won't respond to you.

What makes you think I would do that? The only time I recall ever having written to you offlist is once when you made a statement that I didn't understand.

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx