FW: Polygamy [ASDnet] Question for women

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Feb 13 11:51:26 PST 2002

At 10:15 AM 2/13/02 -0800, Thomas Seay wrote:

>--- Kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> wrote:
>

> > here's some for ya Thomas: shove it.
>
>Kelley, fuck you and the camel who rode in on you!
>See, you're not the only one who can be foul-mouthed
>on the list;)
>

> > after that, why don't you point out the PC
> > blathering, point by point. you
> > are attacking Hakki and Chuck Grimes.
>
>First of all, I did not mention Hakki or Chuck Grimes
>in this case, did I? Nonetheless, I did make an
>assumption and that is that among a lot of so-called
>leftists the moment certain subjects are mentioned
>they immediately have a pat politically correct
>response.

you were involved in a discussion and accused people of being PC. you said you weren't talking to me or joanna. why say that if you were just talking generally? why accuse the participants indirectly. say what you mean instead of tiptoeing around the issue. if someone is too busy being a feminist man on this list, point them out. that you continue to harp on it is a puzzle to me and surely not the way to entice feminist women into a conversation that's honest. you start off making accusations and assumptions about how people respond---and yet you won't point out the behavior that offends you.

eat my glock, baby!

kelley (ahh shaddap that it's plastic jordy :))))