warning!

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:52:45 PST 2002

>Justin wrote:
> > It served its purpose. It's not like comparing Yassar Arafat to Osama
>bin
> > Laden or Iraq to Nazi Germany. jks
>
>Right. So, the counterfactual was less tendentious than the agit-prop of
>Israel and the US. Setting the bar a bit low, don't you think?
>
>-- Luke

THis is getting tedious, Luke. You have not identified any respect in which the counterfactual was misleading or confusing. My point, and this is the last things I shall say, is just that the Iranian government, which is indeed partially democratic, has some reason to be alarmed about US policy, and the Chicago press was tendentious in pretending that Iran is a dictatorship run by a "supreme leader" who unreseanably "rants." Do you actually disagree with this? You are starting to act like an oblation, as Kelly sometimes snipes. jks