The New Nazism

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Thu Feb 14 06:32:49 PST 2002

The New Nazism From: "Ian Murray" <seamus2001 at attbi.com>

> Isn't it becoming necessary for all honest publicists to call the U.S. in 2002 what it really is ?
The New Nazism

================ No. We need new concepts and theorizations to render the mess that is the US intelligible.

CB: Can I put you down for "New and Improved Nazism" ? Do you have any specific new concepts and theorizations in mind ?

I did say The NEW Nazism. That "new" part is where your "new concepts and theorizations" would come in. But like all situations it is not all new. It's a combination of the old and the new. The current U.S. policy combines some new and old elements of tyranny.