I'm a frog. You're a princess (RE:sex, guns, etc.)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Feb 15 11:25:40 PST 2002

Kelley wrote:

> i think yoshie has some pretty convincing evidence that this testosterone
> stuff is largely a myth.

Joanna and Kelley have been courteous to a fault.

I'm being reminded of the blathering yahoos a year or so ago that were trying to argue that trophy wives had an evolutionary source -- not only sociobiology of the crudest sort, but the crudest kind of amateur use of sociobiolgoy of the crudest sort.

For those who want to make use of biological arguments on social or political topics, I suggest you don't until you have read and reread four or five books by Richard Levins and Richard Lewontin. Lewontin's recent book, _The Triple Helix_, might be a good place to start.

Carrol

> kelley

P.S. "Triple" is not a misprint.