right to left

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 15 11:36:01 PST 2002

Isn't there a book of that title by some heir to a fortune who joined the CPUSA or something like that? (I think I used to have tht book.) jks

Yup. Frederick Vanderbilt Field autobiography published by Lawrence Hill pubs. sometime in the early 80's. "From Right to Left, An Autobiography." by Frederick Vanderbilt Field. Heir to the Field dept. store fortune. Big time moneybags funder for the CPUSA.

Frederick Vanderbilt Field

www.pir.org/main2/Frederick_Vanderbilt_Field.html

joshua28 ... American Council was FREDERICK VANDERBILT FIELD, a notorious ... including, in the case of a ... MI-6 field operations in ... offices of 'AMERASIA,' a magazine ... http://www.joshuareport.freewebsites.com/Joshua28.htm

www.beyond-the-illusion.com/files/Orvotron/Spirit-BBS-Files/text/coleipr.txt ... notorious spy publication AMERASIA were garnered. Its editors were Frederick Vanderbilt Field and Owen ... in the Sacco Vanzetti case which was ...

EXCERPTS FROM A CFR ARCHIVIST ... various CIO unions. Among its officers were Corliss Lamont and Frederick Vanderbilt Field (another link between Wall Street and the Communists). The latter was ... www.biblebelievers.org.au/excerpts.htm