I'm a frog. You're a princess (RE:sex, guns, etc.)

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:41:36 PST 2002

>From: Kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net>
>
>At 09:44 AM 2/15/02 +0200, Hakki Alacakaptan wrote:
>
>>There's also the pre-coital adrenalin rush of vicarious danger: Men are
>>testosterone-programmed to foolishly throw themselves in harm's way (e.g.
>>driving like a nutter and hanging out with schools of barracudas like me)
>
>i think yoshie has some pretty convincing evidence that this testosterone
>stuff is largely a myth.
>
>kelley

The malignity of barracuda is mythic also. These critters certainly have an unpleasant way of staring at you (squid, supposedly quite intelligent, are even worse) but I believe that, with rare exceptions, barracuda are harmless to humans.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx