Christian anti-Semitism & Replacement Theology

Cian O'Connor cian_oconnor at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 07:40:29 PST 2002

Assuming of course that these two bishops haven't been taken wildly out of context. The only place that I've read about Christian anti-semitism is in wildly pro-zionist articles, so I wonder how real it is. I mean if you believe the Israelis, England is a hotbed of anti-semitism.

That the Zionist claim to Israel is ludicrous goes without saying.

--- Christopher_Rhoades_Dÿkema <crdbronx at erols.com> wrote: > This kind of thing is absurd, of course, and, does,